UPDATE: CHANGES TO RESTAURANTS AND HOTELS.
ALL ATTRACTIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Due to the new government mandate we are hoping this list of restaurants, attractions and hotels can help our local businesses and consumers be up to date on new hours and dining options. Take a look in gallery below.
Please remember to support local businesses!
Please contact Cave City Tourism for any additional changes 270-773-3131
Centrally located between Louisville, KY and Nashville, TN, the Cave City Convention Center has served south central Kentucky for over 30 years.Our facilities are uniquely qualified for business or social functions including concerts, reunions, receptions, banquets, trade shows, auctions, pageants, proms, conferences, conventions, meetings and much more!Diane’s Cake and Catering will coordinate food service tailored specifically for your banquet or hospitality needs.
Updates from Gov. Beshear
Gov. Beshear Announces New Steps to Protect Kentuckians from COVID-19
Fourth death reported; 124 positive cases; Team Kentucky Fund announced
Visit the Governor’s Facebook page for updates.
Gov. Beshear continues to urge Kentuckians to be cautious of rumors and to depend on proven and good sources of news, including governor.ky.gov, kycovid19.ky.gov and the Governor’s official social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Team Kentucky hashtags for social media
#TeamKentucky, #TogetherKy, #Patriot and #HealthyAtHome.
10,000 square feet of meeting space
• Free parking
• Flexible facilities to accommodate groups up to 500
• 6 individual meeting rooms for groups from 25 to 300
• Auditorium seating up to 600
• Banquet seating from 25 to 450
• Alcohol service
• State-of-the-art audiovisual capabilities
• Meeting space internet bandwidth allows up to 200 technical devices
• Professional events staff
• 4,000 square feet outdoor pavilion with electric service and restroom facilities
• Conveniently located less than 95 miles from Louisville, KY, and Nashville, TN airports
• Area lodging establishments accommodate up to 1,000 people
• Over 14 eating establishments
• 1.25 miles from exit 53, Interstate 65
Please keep an eye on this page for cancellations and rescheduling of upcoming events. There will be many changes to come in the next few weeks.
CANCELED: April 3rd
Cave Area Bluegrass Concert featuring Jeff Parker and Colin Ray.
All tickets are in the process of being refunded. Please contact us if you have any questions. (270) 773-3131
For a comprehensive list of multi-generational activities , please visit CaveCity.com.