UPDATE: CHANGES TO RESTAURANTS AND HOTELS RE-OPENING
All Restaurants in Cave City are open for take out and curbside.
Restaurants and Bars: No indoor food or beverage consumption; carryout and delivery encouraged; socially distant outdoor seating. From Friday, 11/20 to 12/13.
Please remember to support local businesses!
Please contact Cave City Tourism for any additional changes 270-773-3131
Centrally located between Louisville, KY and Nashville, TN, the Cave City Convention Center has served south central Kentucky for over 30 years.Our facilities are uniquely qualified for business or social functions including concerts, reunions, receptions, banquets, trade shows, auctions, pageants, proms, conferences, conventions, meetings and much more!Diane’s Cake and Catering will coordinate food service tailored specifically for your banquet or hospitality needs.
Updates from Gov. Beshear
Gov. Beshear New Restrictions for COVID-19
Masks are required in businesses
for current updates.
Gov. Beshear continues to urge Kentuckians to be cautious of rumors and to depend on proven and good sources of news, including governor.ky.gov, kycovid19.ky.gov and the Governor’s official social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Team Kentucky hashtags for social media
#TeamKentucky, #TogetherKy, #Patriot and #HealthyAtHome.
10,000 square feet of meeting space
• Free parking
• Flexible facilities to accommodate groups up to 500
• 6 individual meeting rooms for groups from 25 to 300
• Auditorium seating up to 600
• Banquet seating from 25 to 450
• Alcohol service
• State-of-the-art audiovisual capabilities
• Meeting space internet bandwidth allows up to 200 technical devices
• Professional events staff
• 4,000 square feet outdoor pavilion with electric service and restroom facilities
• Conveniently located less than 95 miles from Louisville, KY, and Nashville, TN airports
• Area lodging establishments accommodate up to 1,000 people
• Over 14 eating establishments
• 1.25 miles from exit 53, Interstate 65
For a comprehensive list of multi-generational activities , please visit CaveCity.com.