UPDATE: CHANGES TO RESTAURANTS AND HOTELS RE-OPENING
Mammoth Cave Discovery Tour will open June 1st with restrictions to comply with COVID-19. Other area attractions and cave tours will begin on June 8th.
Restaurants can reopen as of May 22nd with 33% capacity.
All Restaurants in Cave City are open for take out and curbside.
Please remember to support local businesses!
Please contact Cave City Tourism for any additional changes 270-773-3131
Centrally located between Louisville, KY and Nashville, TN, the Cave City Convention Center has served south central Kentucky for over 30 years.Our facilities are uniquely qualified for business or social functions including concerts, reunions, receptions, banquets, trade shows, auctions, pageants, proms, conferences, conventions, meetings and much more!Diane’s Cake and Catering will coordinate food service tailored specifically for your banquet or hospitality needs.
Updates from Gov. Beshear
Gov. Beshear New Steps to Re-Opening from COVID-19
Masks are required in businesses for 30 days starting July 10 @ 5 pm.
for updates on reopening businesses in different stages.
Gov. Beshear continues to urge Kentuckians to be cautious of rumors and to depend on proven and good sources of news, including governor.ky.gov, kycovid19.ky.gov and the Governor’s official social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Team Kentucky hashtags for social media
#TeamKentucky, #TogetherKy, #Patriot and #HealthyAtHome.
10,000 square feet of meeting space
• Free parking
• Flexible facilities to accommodate groups up to 500
• 6 individual meeting rooms for groups from 25 to 300
• Auditorium seating up to 600
• Banquet seating from 25 to 450
• Alcohol service
• State-of-the-art audiovisual capabilities
• Meeting space internet bandwidth allows up to 200 technical devices
• Professional events staff
• 4,000 square feet outdoor pavilion with electric service and restroom facilities
• Conveniently located less than 95 miles from Louisville, KY, and Nashville, TN airports
• Area lodging establishments accommodate up to 1,000 people
• Over 14 eating establishments
• 1.25 miles from exit 53, Interstate 65
Please keep an eye on this page for cancellations and rescheduling of upcoming events. There will be many changes to come in the next few weeks.
Starting April 30th, every Thursday, Cave City Convention Center will have a local farmers market available.
12pm – 5pm
For a comprehensive list of multi-generational activities , please visit CaveCity.com.