Centrally located between Louisville, KY and Nashville, TN, the Cave City Convention Center has served south central Kentucky for over 30 years.
Our facilities are uniquely qualified for business or social functions including concerts, reunions, receptions, banquets, trade shows, auctions, pageants, proms, conferences, conventions, meetings and much more!
Diane’s Cake and Catering will coordinate food service tailored specifically for your banquet or hospitality needs.
10,000 square feet of meeting space
- • Free parking
- • Flexible facilities to accommodate groups up to 500
- • 6 individual meeting rooms for groups from 25 to 300
- • Auditorium seating up to 600
- • Banquet seating from 25 to 450
- • Alcohol service
- • State-of-the-art audiovisual capabilities
- • Meeting space internet bandwidth allows up to 200 technical devices
- • Professional events staff
- • 4,000 square feet outdoor pavilion with electric service and restroom facilities
- • Conveniently located less than 95 miles from Louisville, KY, and Nashville, TN airports
- • Area lodging establishments accommodate up to 1,000 people
- • Over 14 eating establishments
- • 1.25 miles from exit 53, Interstate 65
February 16 -17
March 30 -31
Admission $5.00, under 12 with Adult Free
Guns and Knifes, and Accessories. Regional and Local vendors. Buy – Sell – Trade or Just Look. Food Concession By Diane’s Catering
2019 Polka Dot Alligator Children’s Consignment LLC
Consign Children’s items and clothing = Make $$
Shop from 1000s of Children’s items/clothing = Save $$
For a comprehensive list of multi-generational activities , please visit CaveCity.com.